For a new website design, there is a base cost of $1500. You can add other services to your quote, such as brand development, social media images, or product graphics.
How the design process works:
1) You’ll fill out the form on this page and check the ‘New Site’ box
2) You’ll get a questionnaire to fill out, a link to schedule our first meeting, and an email from me with any additional questions I have before we get started
3) We will have our initial meeting, using your questionnaire answers to set the stage for what we discuss
4) I’ll send you an invoice for your deposit
5) Once your deposit is paid, I will put your project in my calendar and email you with the milestone dates we’re aiming for
6) From here, we iterate, reach milestones, and set meetings as needed
What is included with a new site design?
Mapped out timeline in Asana or other project management system
Emails at important milestones to update you on project progress
Availability for 15-minute update meetings up to once per week, by request
Payment schedule that fits your budget
Site created on WordPress with a theme that belongs to you
Three months post-signoff support for anything theme-related
This is for you if:
Your business has not had a website before and needs one
You need more flexibility than a Facebook page + other social media outposts are affording you
You have the revenue to dedicate to a site design
Cost & Timeline:
Cost: $1500 base, plus any brand design for social media graphics, product graphics, etc
Let’s talk about pricing — click here to read the rate guidelines I use, and why I’m pricing my work to better service historically oppressed minorities: POC, LGBTQIA+, and low-income people.
Timeline: 6+ weeks